Katherine’s role is more than simply providing legal advice – it’s helping you navigate through an immensely difficult life change. Whether it’s representing you in a divorce, a child support issue, a prenuptial agreement, or any other family law matter, she is dedicated to working with you to achieve your goals. Unlike some attorneys, her practice is 100% committed to family law.
Katherine has been acknowledged by her clients and peers as being an outstanding family law attorney. She has been named to the Kansas City Business Journal’s “Best of the Bar.” She was also designated a Super Lawyers “Rising Star” from 2014 – 2018. In 2019, she was named a Super Lawyer.
Being the daughter of a career military officer, Katherine grew up all over the country, eventually settling in Kansas City by the time she graduated from high school. She received her undergraduate degree.
- Divorce, including high asset cases
- Maintenance/spousal support
- Child support
- Custody and visitation
- Prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements
Admitted To Practice
- Missouri – 2008 U.S. District Court
- Western District of Missouri – 2008
- Kansas – 2009 U.S. District Court
- District of Kansas – 2009
- University of Missouri, Kansas City, Juris Doctor, 2008
- University of Missouri, Kansas City, Bachelor of Arts, 2003
- Kansas Bar
- Missouri Bar Association
- Johnson County Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- American Family Law Inns of Court.
- 2014 Super Lawyers “Rising Star”
- 2015 Super Lawyers “Rising Star”
- 2016 Super Lawyers “Rising Star”
- 2015 Kansas City Business Journal’s “Best of the Bar”
- 2017 Super Lawyers “Rising Star”
- 2018 Super Lawyers “Rising Star”
- 2019 Super Lawyer