Dana Parks has been practicing for over 30 years, concentrating primarily on family law. She handles all aspects of family law, collaborative law, maintenance, child support, custody and visitation, paternity, prenuptial agreements and step-parent adoptions.
She also handles tribal court cases. She has been honored by Ingram’s naming her as “one of the best family law attorneys in Kansas City.” She has been named Kansas Super Lawyer in the area of family law each year since 2010 and has been listed as one of the Best Lawyers in America since 2008.
Dana is active in the Collaborative Divorce Professionals of Greater Kansas City and is a founding member of Collaborative Divorce Kansas City. The collaborative process allows families to explore creative and unique solutions to their family law issues.
Dana received her law degree from Washburn University in 1987, was admitted to the Kansas Bar in 1987 and to the Missouri Bar in 1992. Her practice encompasses the Kansas City metropolitan area and several surrounding counties in Kansas and Missouri.
Admitted To Practice
- Kansas – 1987
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas – 1987
- Missouri – 1992
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri – 1992
- Kickapoo Tribal Court – 2012
- Potawatomie Nation Tribal Court – 2018
- Washburn University School of Law, Topeka, J.D. – 1987
- Kansas State University, Manhattan, B.A. – 1984
- Kansas Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Johnson County Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Collaborative Divorce Professionals of Kansas City
- Collaborative Divorce Kansas City