My role is more than simply providing legal advice – it’s helping you navigate through an immensely difficult life change. Whether it’s representing you in a divorce, a child support issue, a prenuptial agreement, or any other family law matter, I am dedicated to working with you to achieve your goals. Unlike some attorneys, my practice is 100% committed to family law.
I have been acknowledged by my clients and peers as being an outstanding family law attorney. I was recognized as one of Super Lawyer’s “Rising Stars” in 2014, 2015, and 2016. I was also named to the Kansas City Business Journal’s “Best of the Bar” in 2015. Being the daughter of a career military officer, I grew up all over the country, eventually settling in Kansas City by the time I graduated from high school.
I received my undergraduate degree from the University of Missouri, Kansas City, where I graduated cum laude. I also received my law degree from UMKC, where I graduated with honors and in the top 20% of my class. When you’re faced with something as overwhelming and scary as a divorce, you need an attorney you can trust to guide you through the process, help you focus on what’s most important to you, and fully represent your interests. Contact me today if find yourself in need of legal advice.
- Divorce, including high asset cases
- Maintenance/spousal support
- Child support
- Custody and visitation
- Prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements
Admitted To Practice
- Missouri – 2008 U.S. District Court
- Western District of Missouri – 2008
- Kansas – 2009 U.S. District Court
- District of Kansas – 2009
- University of Missouri, Kansas City, Juris Doctor, 2008
- University of Missouri, Kansas City, Bachelor of Arts, 2003
- Kansas Bar
- Association Missouri Bar
- Association Johnson County Bar
- Association Kansas City Metropolitan Bar
- Association for Women Lawyers of Greater Kansas City American Family Law Inns of Court.
- 2014 Super Lawyers “Rising Star”
- 2015 Super Lawyers “Rising Star”
- 2016 Super Lawyers “Rising Star”
- 2015 Kansas City Business Journal’s “Best of the Bar”